Saturday, November 20, 2010

2nd Trip to Melbourne

After a week break, I went to Melbourne again. Although there is no job activities in the office, I just sit down and play with the blog.

1 Nov 2010 Mon - arrived in Tullamarine Airport. The flight was delayed from KLIA. Today is travelling day for me. So I went to the CBD and later I just slept in the hotel.

2 Nov 2010 Tue - I didn't know that today is a public holiday - Melbourne Cup Day. I rode a train to find Tuhan Street. Later I went to Flemington Racecourse but you need a ticket to go inside.

4 Nov 2010 Thu - I went to Williamstown Beach to snap a sunset. It's a beautiful day although the train was delayed due to the accident at Southern Cross Station.

6 Nov 2010 Sat - I went to Como Historical House and Rippon Lea Estate. Both are located at the suburban area of Melbourne.

7 Nov 2010 Sun - I went to the Shrine of Remembrance. Managed to go inside the temple before it closed at 5pm. Ironically, Hillary Clinton was there at 6.30pm.

9 Nov 2010 Tue - After office hours, I visited the Block Arcade and No. 333 Collins Building. After that, I went to Docklands to capture photos of the illusion building and the Cow Up A Tree during sunset.

11 Nov 2010 Thu - I went to Hosier Lane infront of Federation Square to capture the graffiti arts. It was cool.

13 & 14 Nov 2010 - I flew to Sydney.

16 Nov 2010 Tue - I went to Southbanks to snap some footbridges, ie Webb Bridge, Seafarers Bridge and the Sandridge Bridge.  

17 Nov 2010 Wed - Hariraya Aidiladha in Melbourne. I did my pray at Fawkner Mosque. I saw Abdul Haseeb after the pray and he sent me to North Coburg tram station. In the evening, I visited Royal Exhibition building, Southern Cross station dan State Library of Victoria.

19 Nov 2010 Fri - Flying home to Masai.

No comments:

Post a Comment